Frequently Asked Questions
Can’t find what you are looking for below? Have a question you need answering?
Want to tell us how great you think the programme is but not sure how to?
Email [email protected] and one of the team will be back to you as soon as possible.
Collecting Your Tickets / Box Office Opening Hours
This years festival will run an e-ticketing system. Just visit our Whats On guide for a quick and easy booking process.
If you have any trouble, you can contact our Box Office on 0131 623 3030
Assembly is operating two venues during the fringe this year – Assembly Roxy and Assembly George Square Gardens. Edinburgh can be confusing in August so make sure to familiarise yourself with our handy venue map. Assembly George Square showcases a number of independent catering vendors and Assembly Roxy also hosts a fully stocked bar - you are allowed to bring drinks purchased from these bars into shows and performances. Due to licensing laws, under 18s are not allowed within our venues after 22:00 unless they are seeing a show.
Check out our dedicated accessibility guide which includes information about our venues including wheelchair access, induction loops and assisted performances.
Children under the age of 18 months do not require a ticket to access shows, please be aware that for some shows there is an age restriction due to content. Under 18s cannot be on site after 22:00 due to licensing laws unless they hold a valid ticket to see a show that night.
If you find an item of lost property:
- Notify a member of our team or if convenient, bring the item to a nearby Box Office.
- We will log the item and if it has been reported missing we will return it to its owner. If it has not been registered as missing we will keep it on file until it is claimed.
If you have lost an item in one of our venues:
- To report your item missing, e-mail [email protected]
- We will take item details and get back to you as to wether it has been submitted to us.
- If we do not have your item we will keep your request and details on file so that it can be returned to you if it is handed in.