Your visit – Assembly Roxy
Welcome to Assembly Roxy!
Planning your visit
Our main home is Assembly Roxy but some performances may take place at other locations across the city. Make sure to double-check your show’s page on our What’s On listings for its address.
You can find us at 2 Roxburgh Place, Edinburgh, EH8 9SU.
The nearest railway station to Assembly Roxy is Edinburgh Waverley which is approximately 10 minutes’ walk away. The most direct route is via the Market Street exit and up the Scotsman Steps. The quickest step-free (albeit steep) route is via the Waverley Bridge exit and up Cockburn Street.
The nearest coach station is Edinburgh Bus Station which is a 20-minute walk away.
The nearest tram stop is located at St Andrew Square and is a 15-minute walk away via North Bridge.
- Cycle parking
There is a large uncovered cycle rack located opposite the venue in front of the University of Edinburgh’s Lister Learning and Teaching Centre at 5 Roxburgh Place.
Taxis can drop off passengers outside the venue on Roxburgh Place. When Roxburgh Place is closed to vehicles, passengers can be dropped off on Drummond Street, which operates as a one-way street from South Bridge/Nicholson Street.
Blue badge parking
There are no dedicated disabled parking places located close to the venue, but Blue Badge holders are permitted to park in the following locations in Edinburgh free of charge:
In public and shared on-street parking bays.
On single or double yellow lines when loading is allowed.
In greenway parking spaces where parking is allowed.
Blue Badge holders are not permitted to park in spaces reserved for residents unless you hold a permit for the relevant zone.
Assembly Roxy is located within Zone 3.
Nearest car parking
- Minimal on-street parking is available near Roxburgh Place outwith the August festival. Parking charges apply between 08:30–18:30, Monday–Saturday and parking is limited to a maximum stay of four hours.
- The nearest covered secure parking is located at 33 St Mary’s Street Travelodge.
Are located within Roxy Central beside the stage. It contains two individual stalls, one of which is wheelchair accessible.
- One room with five cubicles.
- One room with two cubicles and urinals.
- Free wifi is located throughout the venue. Check out signage or as a member of the team for the latest connection information.
- Think you may have mislaid something in the Roxy? Give us a call on 0131 623 3001 or email [email protected] with as much detail as possible, and we’ll let you know if we have it.
- The quickest and easiest way to purchase tickets for Roxy shows is online through our What’s on section. We use e-ticketing for all events, and you’ll find your QR code ticket in your confirmation email, which the team will scan when you arrive.
- For some events, we also sell tickets on the door, please check the event listing for the box office opening time.
- Contact the Box Office team at [email protected] if you have any questions.