The queen of queens is coming to Edinburgh with her brand new one-woman show ‘The Lawrence Chaney show’. Expect an evening of fabulous drag, hilarious comedy and best of the best local queens supporting the show.
- The performance will take place at the Assembly Roxy, 2 Roxburgh Place, Edinburgh EH8 9SU.
- The event is eticketed and tickets will be sent by email to the address used when booking.
- Seating in the venue will be unallocated and we strongly advise you arrive in good time as latecomers may not be admitted.
- We kindly request that audience members wear face coverings within the venue and when seated in order to protect our team and your fellow guests if you are able to. Naturally, you are very welcome to remove them to enjoy a drink.
- We are asking everyone to respect other visitors by carrying out a lateral flow test prior to visiting the venue and only attending if you test negative, keeping your distance where you can and appreciating that other audience members may be at different stages of comfort as vaccinations and restrictions evolve.
- In line with Scottish Government advice for this type of event, vaccine passports are not a requirement of entry.
- Within the venue itself, we'll be undertaking the measures you'd expect including enhanced cleaning protocols, hand sanitiser dispensers, contactless payments and extensive fresh air ventilation.
- If you test positive in advance of the event please contact us as soon as possible to receive a refund or exchange. Refunds cannot be processed after the event.
- Check out our guide to visiting the Roxy.
If you have any questions get in touch with us by email or over the phone and we'll be happy to help.