This performance will take place at The Assembly Rooms, 54 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2LR
Critically acclaimed comedian Chris Ramsey is hitting the road for his biggest ever stand-up tour yet. Having filled venues across the country including The Newcastle Metro Arena (twice) don’t miss your chance to catch him live on stage while you can.
His stand-up special ‘Approval Needed’ is available to stream on Amazon Prime now and alongside his wife Rosie he is also the co-host of the no.1 hit podcast Shagged. Married. Annoyed.
Downloaded a phenomenal 60 million times to date, Chris and Rosie won the Global Award’s Best Podcast Award, and British Podcast Award Listeners Choice in 2020, their brand new book launched in autumn 2020 reaching number one on both Amazon and the Sunday Times Best Seller charts.
“A brilliantly engaging natural storyteller” – Evening Standard
“Spinning blokey pub banter and unpretentious patter into stand-up gold” – The Guardian Guide
“Engaging and incisive” – The Independent on Sunday
- The performance will take place at the Assembly Rooms, 54 George St, Edinburgh, EH2 2LR.
- The event is eticketed and tickets will be sent by email to the address used when booking.
- Seating in the venue will be unallocated and we strongly advise you arrive in good time as latecomers may not be admitted.
- We kindly request that audience members wear face coverings within the venue and when seated in order to protect our team and your fellow guests if you are able to. Naturally, you are very welcome to remove them to enjoy a drink.
- We are asking everyone to respect other visitors by carrying out a lateral flow test prior to visiting the venue and only attending if you test negative, keeping your distance where you can and appreciating that other audience members may be at different stages of comfort as vaccinations and restrictions evolve.
- In line with Scottish Government advice for this type of event, vaccine passports are not a requirement of entry.
- Within the venue itself, we'll be undertaking the measures you'd expect including enhanced cleaning protocols, hand sanitiser dispensers, contactless payments and extensive fresh air ventilation.
- If you test positive in advance of the event please contact us as soon as possible to receive a refund or exchange. Refunds cannot be processed after the event.
- Find out more about the Assembly Rooms' Covid-19 measures on their website.
If you have any questions get in touch with us by email or over the phone and we'll be happy to help.