£5 tickets - Welcome back to the Fringe!
1 July 2022
We’re incredibly excited for the return to a full-fledged Fringe so are extending our local offer further afield!
Live in an EH, KY, G and FK postcode? If so, you can now bag £5 tickets over the opening weekend of the festival (3-7 August inclusive) and start your Fringe off with a bang.
Tickets can be purchased online on our website and will be available on a first-come-first-served basis for more than 200 shows in our 2022 programme.
The offer is available while stocks last so make sure to explore the world-class shows included in our 40th-anniversary line-up and pop your favourites in your basket.
After a mini Festival in 2021 we can’t wait to welcome you back to a bumper 40th anniversary Assembly Festival which kicks off on Wednesday 3 August. This year we’re welcoming the world to Edinburgh with a programming hailing from Japan, Australia, Canada, Finland, South Africa and beyond.
How to bag £5 tickets
- Sign up or login to your account
- Head to what’s on
- Choose the show you want to watch
- Pop up to six tickets in your basket (maximum of two per performance)
- Get tickets for just a fiver
Can I buy £5 tickets now?
Yes! The Welcome Back offer tickets are only available for performances from 3-7 August. Tickets are limited and must be purchased online on our website or over the phone.
How does the discount apply?
Add up to 6 tickets of participating shows in your basket. At the checkout point, apply promo code WELCOMEBACK. Make sure your account is registered with one of the qualifying postcodes and that postcode also matches with your billing postcode.
Does my postcode qualify for the discount?
As long as your postcode begins with EH, KY, G or FK, you qualify for the Welcome Back offer.
Are any shows excluded?
Participating shows are subject to availability. Once all £5 tickets have been grabbed only full priced tickets are available. See the full list of participating shows below. This list is subject to change.
How many tickets can I buy?
You can buy up to 2 tickets per performance using the WELCOMEBACK offer code and 6 tickets per transaction, subject to availability.
What shows can I get a £5 ticket for?
Here is a list of all participating shows. This list is subject to change.
There are a limited number of £5 tickets per performance so if the offer does not apply all tickets have been snapped up.
- 360 ALLSTARS
- 9 Circles
- Aboriginal Comedy Allstars
- Adults Only Magic Show
- Agent November: Outdoor Escape Game - "Major X Ploe-Shun"
- Agent November: Outdoor Escape Game - "Robyn Yew"
- Aidan Sadler: Tropicana
- Al Murray: Gig for Victory
- Alison Jackson’s Celebrity Fake Takes
- Americana: A Murder Ballad
- An Evening Without Kate Bush
- Andy Field: Ideas (,) Man
- ARIGATO by JalJal
- Arty's Ani-Magination
- Assembly Gala Launch
- Assume People Like You
- August Wilson's How I Learned What I Learned
- Baby Wants Candy
- Beats On Pointe
- Best of Burlesque
- Best of Burlesque Encore
- Best of the Fest
- Best of the Fest Daytime
- Best of the Fest: The New Class
- Black Sheep
- Bloke and his American Bantu
- Bloody Difficult Women
- Boorish Trumpson
- Briefs: Sweatshop
- Brown Sauce
- Cabaret Impedimenta
- Casting Off
- Changing the Sheets
- Chris Dugdale: Ethermind
- Christopher Titus: Carrying Monsters
- Clive Anderson’s My Seven Wonders
- Comedy Club 4 Kids
- Concept for a Film
- Crizards: Cowboys
- Dan Rath: Cockroach Party
- Dan Wye Am I Sam Smith
- Danielle Walker: Nostalgia
- Debra Stephenson: The Many Voices Of Debra Stephenson
- Des Bishop: Mia Mamma
- Diane Chorley: Down The Flick
- Diane Chorley: Modern Love
- Diane Chorley's Chatting with Chorley: The Podcast
- Dinosaurs and All That Rubbish
- Dixie Longate's Happy Hour
- Dom Chambers: Fake Wizard
- Drop Dead Gorgeous
- Emmy Blotnick: The 30 Fragrances of Jennifer Lopez: A Show About Death, Betrayal and Financial Ruin
- Famous Puppet Death Scenes
- Fascinating Aïda
- Fashion Spies
- Final Baby Girl!
- Flo & Joan: Sweet Release
- Folksville at the Fringe
- Fool Muun Komming! [BeBgWunderful/YEsyes/ Hi5.4sure.TruLuv;Spank Spank:SOfun_Grate_Times]
- Frank Skinner: 30 Years of Dirt
Frankie Boyle*ALL TICKETS CLAIMED*
- Gash Theatre Needs Some Space
- George Egg: Set Menu (the Best of George Egg)
- Grace Petrie: Butch Ado About Nothing
- Grubby Little Mitts
- Helter Skelter
- Horse Country
- How to Build a Wax Figure
- I Feel the Need
- In The Interests Of Health And Safety Can Patrons Kindly Supervise Their Children At All Times
- In The Name of the Son
- InChorus: Still Standing
- Isabelle Farah: irresponsabelle
- It All
- Jake Cornell & Marcia Belsky: Man & Woman
- Jeremy Sassoon's MOJO
- Jew Talkin' To Me?
- Jinkx Monsoon: She‚Äôs Still Got It! (with Major Scales)
- Jo Griffin: People Person
- Jody Kamali: Ironing Board Man
- John-Luke Roberts: Terrible Wonderful Adaptations
- Jonny & The Baptists: Dance Like It Never Happened
- Jordan Gray: Is It A Bird?
- Julia Masli: CHOOSH!
- Kate Butch: Wuthering Shites
- Les Dawson: Flying High
- Liars and Clowns: A Late Night Comedy Show
- Little Women
- Liza Pulman: The Heart of It
- Looking For Me Friend: The Music of Victoria Wood
- Lottie Platchett Took a Hatchet
- Love, Loss & Chianti
- Müller's Last Tape
- Magical Bones: Soulful Magic
- Massaoke: Rockstar Weekend
- Matt Winning: Hot Mess
- Melissa Stephens: HOT DOGS & TEARS
- Menkind LIVE
- Michelle Brasier: Average Bear
- Monski Mouse's Baby Cabaret
- Monski Mouse's Baby Disco Dance Hall
- Mrs Roosevelt Flies to London
- My Leonard Cohen: Up Close and Personal
Myra's Story*ALL TICKETS CLAIMED*
- Neil Delamere: Liminal
- Never Let Go: An Unauthorised Retelling of James Cameron's Titanic
- Nikki Britton: One Small Step
- Nish Kumar: Your Power, Your Control
- One-Man Lord of the Rings
- One-Man Star Wars Trilogy
- Out of the Blue
- Party: All-Stars
- Paul Williams: In The Moonlight
- Peppa Pig My First Concert
- Police Cops: The Musical
- Queenz - The Show With BALLS!
- Rachel Bradley: Beauty For Ashes
- Ram of God
- Randy Feltface: Alien of Extraordinary Ability
- Reginald D. Hunter: Bombe Shuffleur
- Reuben Kaye: The Butch is Back
- Rich Hall SOLD OUT: TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE
- Richard Herring: RHLSTP
- Rob Auton: The Crowd Show
- Ryan Lane Will Be There Now in A Minute
- Sëayoncë: Res-Erection
- Sam Taunton: Yoho Diabolo
- Sean Choolburra: Didj and Dance!
- Shark in the Park
- She Wolf
- Simon Evans and his Big Ideas
- Simon Fanshawe: The Power of Difference
- Sirqus Alfon: PLAY 3.0
- Something About George
- Something About Simon
- Soweto Gospel Choir
- Space Hippo
- Stand Up For Your Planet
- Stephen Mullan: Ouch!
- Strictly Come Barking
- Susie McCabe: Born Believer
- Taiwan Season: Light of Life
- The Adventures of Bo Peep
- The Adventures of Sleepyhead
- The Black Blues Brothers
- The Bubble Show
- The Choir of Man
- The David Johnson Emerging Talent Award
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Gods The Gods The Gods
- The Golfer
- The Great Almighty Gill
- The Greatest Magic Show
- The Idiot Circus: Death is Coming
- The Importance of Being Earnest
- The Kaye Hole Hosted by Reuben Kaye
- The Oxford Revue and Other Farmyard Animals
- The Queen's Cartoonists
- The Return of the Mighty Kids Beatbox Comedy Show
- The Stones
- The Three Seas
- The Tragedy of Macbeth
- Tina del Twist: Caravan in the Sky
- Tom DeTrinis: I HATE NEW YORK
- Tom Seals Presents...
- Tom Walker: Javelin
- Twelfth Night
- Two Hearts: We’re Pregnant And The Baby is Music
- Watson: The Final Problem
- We Are Traffic: An Uber Adventure
- We Should Definitely Have More Dancing
- Who Murdered My Cat?
- WILD ONION
- Will Pickvance: Half Man Half Piano
- Yellow Bird Chase
- Your Aunt Fanny: Muff Said
- Zimbabwe Sculpture
Booking Helpline: 0131 623 3030 or email us at [email protected]